Unified developer experience, deploying checked in binary models from local Visual studio

Working in the local development experience for FinOps you'll probably come across the scenario where you add a dependency on a ISV model or other for which you only have the binaries. 

When I tested this first I added a dependency for my model to a model for which I only had the binaries in my Metadata folder, building my model and selecting deploy to online environment expecting that it would deploy the model I made changes to and the new reference model. This didn't work. 

What I found was that I first had to go to the deploy menu, select the binary models that I depended on and deploy them to the online environment. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to disable auto enabled flight key using KillSwitch

Technical intro to Feature management in D365FO

Continuous integration and deployment Power platform FinOps tweaking